Upon the order of a qualified provider, the Ultrasound Technologist utilizes equipment that employs high frequency sound waves for diagnostic purposes according to policies, procedures, and protocols of the KSC Radiology Department and Kelsey-Seybold Clinic. Imaging services vary by location, therefore, performance of sonohysterography and/or vascular ultrasound may be required depending on assigned site. The Ultrasound Technologist will utilize the designated Radiology Information System (RIS) to complete clerical processes and the designated Patient Archiving System (PACS). May be assigned to other duties, technical or non-technical if training, experience, and credentials are deemed adequate by supervisor to perform those duties.
Job Title: Ultrasound Technologist (I/II/III)
Clinic Location: Springwoods Village
Department: Radio – Ultrasound
Job Type: Full Time
Salary Range: $84,906 – $104,874 (Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc.)
Required: High School diploma or equivalent. Education sufficient meet applicant status with the ARDMS or ARRT (S).
Preferred: Healthcare related degree
- UST I – Minimum 1-year clinical ultrasound experience (May be met through completion of a formal ultrasound training program offering minimum 1-year clinical instruction)
- UST II – Minimum 1-year clinical ultrasound experience (May be met through completion of a formal ultrasound training program offering minimum 1-year clinical instruction)
- UST III – Minimum 2 years ultrasound experience.
Preferred: PACS and RIS experience
- UST I – RDMS or RT(R) (S) or must be a current applicant to the ARDMS or ARRT (S) and MUST achieve one of these certifications within 1 year of hire date. Failure to do so will render the individual unable to meet the minimum job requirements for an ultrasound tech and result in termination of employment in that capacity. Current BCLS issued by the American Heart Association
- UST II – RDMS with a minimum of 2 specialty registries applicable to our practice OR RT(R) (S) and minimum of 2 specialty registries applicable to our practice. Current BCLS issued by the American Heart Association.
- UST III – RDMS with minimum 2 specialty ultrasound registries as well as the RVT or RVS or RT(R) (S) with an RVT or RVS. BCLS certification from American Heart Association.
Preferred: RT(R), RDMS, RT(R)(S)
Required: Ability to use computer keyboard and grasp elements of digital image acquisition.
Preferred: Bi-lingual or multi-lingual.
Required: Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
Working Environment: Clinic
Start your career journey and become a part of a community of renowned Healthcare professionals. Kelsey-Seybold Clinic is Houston’s fastest growing, multispecialty organization with more than 40 premier locations and over 65 specialties. Our clinics are comprised of more than 600 physicians and as we continue to grow, our focus is providing quality patient care by adding to our team of clinical and non-clinical professionals that work together in a convenient, coordinated, and collaborative manner. Enjoy the rewards of a successful career while maintaining a work/life balance by joining our team today and changing the way health cares.
Why Kelsey-Seybold Clinic?
- Medical, Vision, and Dental
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Company Matching 401K.
- Employee Reward and Recognition Program
- Paid time off for vacation, sick, and holidays.
- Employee Assistance Program
- Continuing Medical Education allowance