The Contact Center Supervisor I (CCS I) provides leadership, coaching, development and support to their team of Healthcare Service Representatives (HSRs) to attain Contact Center service and performance goals. This position is responsible for identifying training and performance needs, monitoring phone and work queue performance, developing action plans for improving and sustaining team performance as well as participating and completing special projects as assigned. The Supervisor I partners with the Workforce Management Team to ensure effective resource planning to maximize productivity of their team. The CCS I works closely with clinic partners and serves as an escalation point for providers and clinical staff. The CCS I position is responsible for ensuring that Corporate and Contact Center policies are followed as well as helping to identify and execute changes in policy and procedures. The CCS I is expected to set the example of living the Kelsey-Seybold values of quality and care.
Job Title: CONTACT CENTER SUPERVISOR I
Clinic Location: Pearland Administrative Office
Department: Contact Center
Job Type: Full Time
Salary Range: $57,949 – $71,594 (Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc.)
Required: Associates Degree in Business, Health Care or related field or equivalent work experience
Preferred: Bachelors e Degree in Business, Health Care or related field
Required: 2 years supervisory experience in a contact center environment (or equivalent experience)
– Previous customer service experience
Preferred: 3 – 5 years supervisory experience in a health care related contact center.
Required: Experience using Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Power Point, Microsoft Word
– Knowledge and experience with Contact Center technologies including Call Routing and Workforce Management systems
Preferred: Previous experience and knowledge of Cisco
– Experience and knowledge of Calabrio Workforce Management system
Required: Strong ability to coach, counsel and motivate team to achieve winning results
– Fluent in verbal and written English
– Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively listen and communicate complex information in a clear and concise manner.
– Ability to work in a fast paced deadline-oriented environment with a high level of accuracy and excellent attention to detail
– Strong organizational and time management skills
– Effective project management skills
Preferred: Fluent in Conversational Spanish
Working Environment: (Clinic or Office)
Start your career journey and become a part of a community of renowned Healthcare professionals. Kelsey-Seybold Clinic is Houston’s fastest growing, multispecialty organization with more than 40 premier locations and over 65 specialties. Our clinics are comprised of more than 600 physicians and as we continue to grow, our focus is providing quality patient care by adding to our team of clinical and non-clinical professionals that work together in a convenient, coordinated, and collaborative manner. Enjoy the rewards of a successful career while maintaining a work/life balance by joining our team today and changing the way health cares.
Why Kelsey-Seybold Clinic?
- Medical, Vision, and Dental
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Company Matching 401K
- Employee Reward and Recognition Program
- Paid time off for vacation, sick, and holidays
- Employee Assistance Program
- Continuing Medical Education allowance