Responsible for the billing and collection of insurance and self-pay accounts for 300+ physicians in a multi-specialty multi-payor environment. Responsible for providing insightful analysis and reports to administration on an as needed basis, but at least monthly. Supervises the daily activities of department and conducts random audits of staff assignments and provide feedback and training based on findings. Facilitate organizational profitability through the identification and implementation of process improvement initiatives. Development and implementation of organizational standards, policies and procedures, mission and values. Establish and maintain an effective team environment and give administrative direction to assigned employees. Maintain open, effective communications within the management team, staff, physicians and patients Exhibit good interpersonal and communication skills.
Job Title: Supervisor Business Services
Clinic Location: Pearland Administrative Office Building
Department: Business Office Administration
Job Type: Full Time
Salary Range: $63,107.00 – $77,938.00 (Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc.)
Required: Bachelor’s degree or 1 to 1: substitute years of equivalent supervisory/management
Preferred: Masters degree
Required: Five (5) years experience in medical billing with a minimum three (3) years supervisory experience in designated field.
• Extensive computer billing experience.
• Knowledge of ICD-9 and CPT coding and third party requirements.
• Working knowledge of state and federal billing and collection regulations., (HIPPA EDI Transaction sets, Federal Trade Collections Guidelines, SB 418)
Preferred: Eight (8) plus years experience in designated supervision field with five (5) years or more supervision responsibilities.
• Billing knowledge of IDX software and PCS systems.
Preferred: Certified coder
Required: Demonstrated ability to learn technology aspects of billing operations.(e.g. Imaging Software, Internet applications, and HIPPA transaction sets: Pymt Posting, Claim Submission)
• Strong working knowledge of healthcare/clinical/billing operations in a multi-specialty, multi-payor environment.
• Works well under pressure in a fast pace environment.
• Proficient in the following Microsoft applications: Excel and Word.
Required: Strong organizational skills
• Must be self-directed, flexible, detail oriented and able to absorb new material quickly.
• Excellent interpersonal
• Excellent analytical skills.
• Direct management of a minimum of eight (8) staff .
Preferred: Managed care or practice operations background.
• Direct management of 15+ employees/staff
Working Environment: Office
Start your career journey and become a part of a community of renowned Healthcare professionals. Kelsey-Seybold Clinic is Houston’s fastest growing, multispecialty organization with more than 40 premier locations and over 65 specialties. Our clinics are comprised of more than 600 physicians and as we continue to grow, our focus is providing quality patient care by adding to our team of clinical and non-clinical professionals that work together in a convenient, coordinated, and collaborative manner. Enjoy the rewards of a successful career while maintaining a work/life balance by joining our team today and changing the way health cares.
Why Kelsey-Seybold Clinic?
- Medical, Vision, and Dental
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Company Matching 401K
- Employee Reward and Recognition Program
- Paid time off for vacation, sick, and Holidays
- Employee Assistance Program
- Continuing Medical Education allowance