Start your career journey and become a part of a community of renowned Healthcare professionals.
Kelsey-Seybold Clinic is Houston’s fastest growing, multispecialty organization with more than 40 premier locations and over 65 specialties. Our clinics are comprised of more than 600 physicians and as we continue to grow, our focus is providing quality patient care by adding to our team of clinical and non-clinical professionals that work together in a convenient, coordinated, and collaborative manner. Enjoy the rewards of a successful career while maintaining a work/life balance by joining our team today and changing the way health cares.
Why Kelsey-Seybold Clinic?
- Medical, Vision, and Dental
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Company Matching 401K
- Employee Reward and Recognition Program
- Paid time off for vacation, sick, and holidays
- Employee Assistance Program
- Continuing Medical Education allowance
Analyze patient accounts and review chart notes, review reports, identify areas of deficiencies and make determinations regarding physician accuracy and education needs. Review denial reports to determine reasons and educational needs. Respond to other areas and departments seeking coding compliance standards and accuracy. Prepare and present coding education sessions to physicians, providers and staff members. Prepare informational materials, research various topics, read newsletters and write related articles for departmental newsletter. Attend seminars and maintain certification. Responsible for leading various projects. Ability to assume more than one role on the team and be able to travel occasionally.
SR Coding Improvement Specialist
Location: Pearland Administrative Office
Job Type: Full Time
Department: Coding Improvement
Salary Range: $58,223.20 to $76,417.95 (Salary determined by applicable experience)
Required: Associates Degree or High School Diploma with 2 years coding experience.
Required: ICD10, CPT, HCPCS Coding with 5-6 years coding/abstracting experience.
Preferred: EPIC EMR System Experience. Desktop Publishing Database Management. Group Presentation Experience
Required: CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
Preferred: CCS-P (Certified Coding Specialist-Physician)
Required: ▪ Understanding of EOBs, strong PC skills (Excel/Word).
▪ Training Skills.
▪ Knowledge of Medicare/other government rules and regulations.
▪ Exhibit good leadership skills.
Preferred: Commercial, PPO, HMO & Capitated Insurance
Required: ▪ Professional grooming and the ability to speak write and understand English.
▪ Knowledge of quality improvement processes. Demonstrated excellent problem solving, written and verbal skills.
▪ Able to work with people of various educational, cultural and socioeconomic backgrounds.
▪ Create and lead project plans and execution. Maintain direct interaction with manager to ensure project plans are achieved..