This position is responsible for provider outreach in support of developing and maintaining positive & professional relationships with current and potential KCA Network, Affiliate Network, KCP/IPA Network and Physicians Group of Texas, LLC Expansion markets for commercial and Medicare Advantage products. Provider relations functions will include providing education, training, guidance, claims resolution, contract interpretation and other duties as assigned.
Job Title: Provider Relations Liaison
Clinic Location: Pearland Administrative Office Building
Department: Community Network Op
Job Type: Full Time
Salary Range: $63,107 – $77,938 (Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc.)
- Bachelor’s Degree or 1-year experience equivalent to 1 year of college.
- 3+ years’ experience in applicable healthcare administrative operations.
- 2-4 years’ experience in provider relations.
- Experience and ability in developing provider relationships, knowledge of claims processing, managed care plan benefits and utilization management.
- Ability to interpret provider contracts.
- 2-4 years’ experience in provider relations preferred.
- Valid Texas Driver’s License and ability to travel.
- Demonstrated knowledge of CPT and ICD-9 coding and prior experience with reimbursement methodologies.
- Willingness to engage in local business travel.
- Proficient with Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills; ability to communicate effectively in writing and verbally.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment; demonstrated ability to perform multiple concurrent tasks with minimal supervision and meet deadlines.
- Demonstrated public speaking and presentation skills.
- Proficient with Access and PowerPoint.
- Capable of managing a variety of complex issues while driving momentum of key projects.
Working Environment: Office
Start your career journey and become a part of a community of renowned Healthcare professionals. Kelsey-Seybold Clinic is Houston’s fastest growing, multispecialty organization with more than 40 premier locations and over 65 specialties. Our clinics are comprised of more than 600 physicians and as we continue to grow, our focus is providing quality patient care by adding to our team of clinical and non-clinical professionals that work together in a convenient, coordinated, and collaborative manner. Enjoy the rewards of a successful career while maintaining a work/life balance by joining our team today and changing the way health cares.
Why Kelsey-Seybold Clinic?
- Medical, Vision, and Dental
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Company Matching 401K
- Employee Reward and Recognition Program
- Paid time off for vacation, sick, and holidays
- Employee Assistance Program
- Continuing Medical Education allowance