The Project Manager is responsible for managing projects as assigned including leading and coordinating, ability to work independently or with minimal supervision within one or multiple departments and locations, and completing projects related to strategic, financial, and market development activities and initiatives. S/he ensures projects are completed on time and within scope and budget, through definition and management of project goals, scope, timeline, resources, and mitigation of risks and issues throughout the project lifecycle. S/he is responsible for project communication and management of numerous internal and external stakeholders including vendors. S/he regularly provides and disseminates project analysis, assignments, timelines, and progress reports to various levels of leadership, as appropriate.
Job Title: Project Manager
Clinic Location: Main Campus
Department: Ambulatory Services
Job Type: Full Time
Salary Range: $81,770 – $101,010 (Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc.)
Required: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience (equivalent experience includes 4 years in a project management related role in addition to below experience requirements)
Preferred: MBA, MHA, MPH or related advanced degree
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in project management roles with at minimum 1 years’ experience directly managing/leading highly complex projects involving multiple teams
- Strong knowledge of project management tools, methodologies, project metrics and KPIs
- Experience supporting project assessments, root cause analysis, and deep dives on problem projects to get them back on track
- Demonstrated history of excellent facilitation and influence skills, working with internal and external stakeholders at all levels.
- Experience working with complex projects where deadlines and scope shift frequently; demonstrated ability to be flexible and adaptable to change
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in project management roles with at minimum 3 years’ experience directly managing/leading projects involving multiple teams
- Demonstrated track record of delivering projects with significant positive financial impact
- Experience in healthcare data analytics
Preferred: PMP Certification
- Strong working knowledge of healthcare/clinical operations
- Ability to conduct effective presentations
- Advanced spreadsheet skills (i.e. creating pivot tables, performing v-lookups, and managing large data sets)
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and critical thinking skills
- Exceptional organizational and planning skills with attention to detail
- Strong business acumen and technical acumen
- Thinks broadly and strategically, including the ability to translate long-term goals and objectives into short-term tactical plans and operational activities
- Supports individuals and teams in process excellence, project management, problem solving, stakeholder engagement and value creation to drive toward outcomes
- Demonstrated ability to effectively organize large scale cross-functional projects and teams
- Maintains a safe environment, where everyone feels respected, empowered, and free to express their constructive thoughts and feelings
- Fosters an environment of creativity and innovation, focusing on the empowerment and support of staff through tools and continuous process improvement
- Able to influence results without direct authority in a matrixed environment, with both internal and external stakeholders including vendors
Required: Proficient in MS Office Suite including Project, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint, and SharePoint. Ability to successfully manage multiple priorities, with competing priorities. Ability to effectively communicate with patients, physicians, family members and co-workers in a manner consistent with a customer service focus and application of positive language principles. Adaptable – flexible in handling change and able to adapt to new situations with innovative ideas or approaches.
Working Environment: Office
Start your career journey and become a part of a community of renowned Healthcare professionals. Kelsey-Seybold Clinic is Houston’s fastest growing, multispecialty organization with more than 40 premier locations and over 65 specialties. Our clinics are comprised of more than 600 physicians and as we continue to grow, our focus is providing quality patient care by adding to our team of clinical and non-clinical professionals that work together in a convenient, coordinated, and collaborative manner. Enjoy the rewards of a successful career while maintaining a work/life balance by joining our team today and changing the way health cares.
Why Kelsey-Seybold Clinic?
Medical, Vision, and Dental
Company Matching 401K
Employee Reward and Recognition Program
Paid time off for vacation, sick, and holidays
Employee Assistance Program
Continuing Medical Education allowance