The Per Diem Digital Marketing associate is responsible for assisting, creating, planning and executing web and email-based campaigns, landing pages, web updates and other digital applications that support the goals of the Marketing and Business Development teams. Duties will include tracking email campaign progress, developing various digital marketing materials, sourcing images and artwork, updating online assets, streamlining digital marketing production, and handling general digital marketing activities. Digital marketing associate will have creative thinking skills and strategies and be an essential part in driving Kelsey-Seybold’s digital narrative, brand/image, and growth.
Job Title: Per Diem Digital Marketing Associate
Clinic Location: Pearland Administrative Office
Department: Business Development
Job Type: Per Diem
Salary Range: $35 (Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc.)
Required: Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field
Required: 3-5 years of experience business, digital marketing, or related field.
Required: Experience working within Email Marketing platforms / software
Experience using the Adobe suite of products including InDesign, Photoshop and Lightroom. Digital design, development, content and data responsibilities and reporting, they will also require:
• Hands on experience with HTML and content management systems.
• Experience designing, writing and building strong effective emails.
• Proficiency in marketing automation technology.
• Knowledge of SEO/SEM and Google Analytics.
• Familiarity with analytical and database tools.
• Excellent written communication and copywriting skills.
• Strong project management skills.
• Strong communicator and team collaborator.
• Exceptional time management skills to meet deadlines; must work well in a fast-paced environment.
• Enthusiastic in keeping up with marketing trends/solutions.
• Have working knowledge of LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, HubSpot and Wrike.
• An ability to work under tight deadlines.
• Experience in tracking and reporting on email, marketing and other campaigns with the use of Excel and Google Analytics.Preferred: Windows based computer skills
Working Environment: Office
Start your career journey and become a part of a community of renowned Healthcare professionals. Kelsey-Seybold Clinic is Houston’s fastest growing, multispecialty organization with more than 40 premier locations and over 65 specialties. Our clinics are comprised of more than 600 physicians and as we continue to grow, our focus is providing quality patient care by adding to our team of clinical and non-clinical professionals that work together in a convenient, coordinated, and collaborative manner. Enjoy the rewards of a successful career while maintaining a work/life balance by joining our team today and changing the way health cares.
Why Kelsey-Seybold Clinic?
- Medical, Vision, and Dental
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Company Matching 401K
- Employee Reward and Recognition Program
- Paid time off for vacation, sick, and holidays
- Employee Assistance Program
- Continuing Medical Education allowance
Per Diem Digital Media Marketing Associate