The Data Intake Specialist will ensure all data entry is entered, reviewed, and validated into the departmental processing system with an
accuracy goal of 99%. This position will process mail including faxes, emails, written correspondences, and calls sent by Member Services
into processing systems as well as request and add documents from members and providers as needed. The Specialist will review and
analyze departmental reports and escalates issues and trends to management as needed. This person will identify and implement system
solutions to improve workflow, in addition to providing technical insight and recommendations for future department strategy and use of
system enhancements. The Specialist will interface with internal and external departments to optimize workflow including testing and
support of systems upgrades.
Job Title: Data Intake Specialist
Clinic Location: Pearland Administration Office Building
Department: Kelseycare Operations
Job Type: Full Time
Salary Range: $37,669 – $46,530 (Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc.)
Required: High School Diploma or equivalent
Preferred: Some college of technical school
Required: • 3-5 years’ customer service experience. 1 Year Quality Assurance experience
Required: 3 – 5 years with various applications to include: Excel, Word, Internet Explorer, and Microsoft Edge
• Experience operating office equipment. (Fax Machine, Scanners)
• Ability to understand databases including importing and exporting of data
• Ability to communicate technical concepts to technical and nontechnical people.
Required: Excellent Written and Verbal Communication Skills
• Be flexible, able to work overtime as needed.
• Detail oriented, and work with minimum supervision to meet strict regulatory guidelines.
• Strong organizational skills and ability to follow through with multiple tasks
Working Environment: Office
Start your career journey and become a part of a community of renowned Healthcare professionals. Kelsey-Seybold Clinic is Houston’s fastest growing, multispecialty organization with more than 40 premier locations and over 65 specialties. Our clinics are comprised of more than 600 physicians and as we continue to grow, our focus is providing quality patient care by adding to our team of clinical and non-clinical professionals that work together in a convenient, coordinated, and collaborative manner. Enjoy the rewards of a successful career while maintaining a work/life balance by joining our team today and changing the way health cares.
Why Kelsey-Seybold Clinic?
- Medical, Vision, and Dental
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Company Matching 401K
- Employee Reward and Recognition Program
- Paid time off for vacation, sick, and holidays
- Employee Assistance Program
- Continuing Medical Education allowance