The Coordinator In-Clinic Pharmacy Technician provides leadership and coordinates work related activities of all pharmacy technicians working within the designated pharmacy site. The coordinator is the primary management and communication link to the pharmacy technicians. The coordinator performs all duties of the In-Clinic Pharmacy Technician job description and may be required to perform other duties based on departmental and operational needs. Additionally assist any pharmacy work related to Ambulatory Surgical Center (ASCs) including providing support to any nursing staff related to pharmacy.
Job Title: Coordinator, In-Clinic Pharmacy Technician
Clinic Location: Main Campus
Department: Healthcare Service Lines
Job Type: Full Time
Salary Range: $44,762 – $55,307 (Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc.)
Required: High School diploma or GED from an accredited program.
Preferred: Associate degree.
- Minimum 5-7 years pharmacy tech in a hospital setting.
- 6 months pharmacy inventory/supply chain experience.
- Warehouse management software experience.
- Inventory management software/hardware experience.
- TSBP Registration.
- Valid Driver’s License.
Preferred: PTCB Certification.
- Able to communicate with medical personnel and problem solve in a collaborative compliant manner.
- Appropriately uses information systems, and technology to complete assigned tasks.
- Must be a self-starter with good organizational skills.
- Excellent customer service and the ability to troubleshoot issues related to pharmacy.
- Stress tolerance in a fast-paced environment.
Preferred: Understanding scope of position and when to seek guidance from a pharmacist.
Required: Proficient in Microsoft Office Excel, Word.
Preferred: Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
Working Environment: Clinic Pharmacy
Start your career journey and become a part of a community of renowned Healthcare professionals. Kelsey-Seybold Clinic is Houston’s fastest growing, multispecialty organization with more than 40 premier locations and over 65 specialties. Our clinics are comprised of more than 600 physicians and as we continue to grow, our focus is providing quality patient care by adding to our team of clinical and non-clinical professionals that work together in a convenient, coordinated, and collaborative manner. Enjoy the rewards of a successful career while maintaining a work/life balance by joining our team today and changing the way health cares.
Why Kelsey-Seybold Clinic?
- Medical, Vision, and Dental
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Company Matching 401K
- Employee Reward and Recognition Program
- Paid time off for vacation, sick, and holidays
- Employee Assistance Program
- Continuing Medical Education allowance