This position will report to the Manager of Corporate Development and M&A and will have a critical role in helping Kelsey-Seybold execute on its 5-year strategic plan and reach annual financial growth targets. Will include regular involvement with executive leadership and other department leads who support the development process. Key responsibilities include:
• Conducting industry and market research.
• Identifying potential acquisition targets and maintaining target pipeline.
• Developing presentations and actively participating in external meetings.
• Building/reviewing advanced financial models to value potential acquisitions.
• Developing and presenting recommendations to M&A committee.
• Leading the due diligence process and coordinating activities of cross-functional team members to assess risk and identify synergies.
• Assisting with the closing process including drafting of agreements.
• Assisting integration team with on-boarding of new practices.
• Supervising and mentoring junior staff members.
Job Title: Associate, Corporate Development/Merger & Acquisition
Clinic Location: Pearland Administrative Office Building
Department: Merger & Acquisition
Type: Full Time,
Required: Bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting
Required: 5+ years of financial analysis/corporate development experience in a corporate/investment banking environment, preferably with a focus on healthcare.
Required: Valid Texas Driver’s License and ability to travel. Must own or lease a working vehicle and be able to travel daily within the Greater Houston area
Required: • Detailed understanding of the M&A process from initial evaluation to closing
• Experience working in teams and developing junior staff
• Strong knowledge of finance and accounting
• Proficient in financial modeling
• Strong valuation skills
• Strong written/verbal communication skills
• Ability to manage a variety of transactions and projects simultaneously
• Highly proficient in Excel and PowerPoint
Preferred: M&A transaction experience in healthcare
Required: Live in Houston or willingness to relocate. Willingness to travel, as needed
Working Environment: Office
Start your career journey and become a part of a community of renowned Healthcare professionals. Kelsey-Seybold Clinic is Houston’s fastest growing, multispecialty organization with more than 40 premier locations and over 65 specialties. Our clinics are comprised of more than 600 physicians and as we continue to grow, our focus is providing quality patient care by adding to our team of clinical and non-clinical professionals that work together in a convenient, coordinated, and collaborative manner. Enjoy the rewards of a successful career while maintaining a work/life balance by joining our team today and changing the way health cares.
Why Kelsey-Seybold Clinic?
- Medical, Vision, and Dental
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Company Matching 401K
- Employee Reward and Recognition Program
- Paid time off for vacation, sick, and holidays
- Employee Assistance Program
- Continuing Medical Education allowance