The ASR II (Radiology) is responsible for providing assistance to patients in a friendly and courteous manner. The ASR II (Radiology) is responsible for check-in and check-out functions, including registration and cashiering. The ASR II (Radiology) must maintain a neat and professional appearance and an organized work area. Work schedule includes Saturday as part of the regular shift.
Job Title: Ambulatory Service Representative II Radiology – Administration
Clinic Location: Main Campus
Department: Radio – Administration
Job Type: Full Time
Salary Range: $38,422 – $47,460 (Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc.)
Required: High School diploma or GED from an accredited program
Preferred: Associate or Bachelor’s Degree in related field
- 1+ years of direct face to face customer service experience.
- 1+ years of cash handling or collections experience.
- 6 months experience in a customer facing role within a medical office, healthcare setting or other service-related industry.
- 1+ years KSC ASR I with 6 months ASR II cross-training experience and the successful completion of Epic Front Desk Training
- 1+ years KSC CBO, Managed Care or Contact Center experience.
- 2+ years of working in a physician, hospital, or medical office environment to include patient registration, appointment scheduling or medical billing.
- 2+ years of insurance and /or managed care experience to include insurance verification and the ability to identify, understand and communicate plan details to patients with HMO, PPO, EPO, Medicare Advantage and other plans.
- 1+ years of cash handling or collections experience in a medical office setting.
- 2+ years of direct face to face customer service experience.
Required: Experience with computers and Windows-based software including Word and Excel. Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Basic Math ability. Knowledge of customer service principles and practices. Able to maintain strict confidentiality of all personal/health sensitive information. Ability to effectively handle challenging situations and to balance multiple priorities.
- EMR/Epic experience.
- Basic calculator skills.
Required: Fluent in English, verbal and written. Professional demeanor, appearance and grooming.
Preferred: Bilingual- English/Spanish
Working Environment: Office
Start your career journey and become a part of a community of renowned Healthcare professionals. Kelsey-Seybold Clinic is Houston’s fastest growing, multispecialty organization with more than 40 premier locations and over 65 specialties. Our clinics are comprised of more than 600 physicians and as we continue to grow, our focus is providing quality patient care by adding to our team of clinical and non-clinical professionals that work together in a convenient, coordinated, and collaborative manner. Enjoy the rewards of a successful career while maintaining a work/life balance by joining our team today and changing the way health cares.
Why Kelsey-Seybold Clinic?
- Medical, Vision, and Dental
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Company Matching 401K
- Employee Reward and Recognition Program
- Paid time off for vacation, sick, and holidays
- Employee Assistance Program
- Continuing Medical Education allowance
Ambulatory Service Representative II Radiology – Administration